Description of Google Camera
Never miss a moment with Google Cameras responsive and easy-to-use design. Google Camera uses the power of your smartphone with features like HDR+, Lens Blur, Wide Angle, Panorama and Photo Sphere to create stunning photographic effects.
• <b>Easy Interface</b> - Capture photos and video easily with Google Cameras beautiful and intuitive Material Design interface
• <b>Lens Blur</b> - Control the cameras depth of field using Lens Blur to focus on the subject in the foreground and blur the background; great for portraits and selfies
• <b>HDR+</b> - Use the HDR+ (High Dynamic Range + Low Light) setting to improve images captured in low light, and backlit scenes (only available on Nexus 5 and Nexus 6)
• <b>Photo Stitching</b> - Create amazing 360° Photo Sphere, panoramas, wide angle and fisheye images with Googles photo stitching technology developed for Google Maps
• <b>Video</b> - Shoot video and simultaneously capture stills just by tapping on the screen
• <b>Android Wear</b> - Take photos from a distance by tapping on your Android Wear device
• Works on phones and tablets running Android 4.4+ KitKat and above
• Photo Sphere and Panorama require a gyro sensor
• Photo Sphere, Panorama, and Lens Blur require at least 1 gigabyte of memory
Reviews on Google Camera
camera app problem
cannot record video and suddenly stop by it self on my xiaomi redmi note 3 pro they said camera error can't connect with camera. please fix tq
same problem comes in my vivo v5 plus phone....please fix it as early as possible
Good App Guaranteed!
This application passed the security test for virus, malware and other malicious attacks and doesn't contain any threats.